In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Town buildings will be closed to the public until April 21st or until further notice. Town staff will continue to be available on limited hours, to assist residents by phone, e-mail, U.S. Postal Service, and by appointment with preventive protocols in place. Meetings of all boards are to either be cancelled until further notice or be held by phone conferencing in accordance with the Open Meeting Law, as close as possible.
WHAT IF I NEED SOMETHING?
- DOG LICENSES: The date to register dogs by has been extended to April 30th. You can leave your payments ($9 s/n/$13 intact) and an updated copy of your rabies certificate for each dog in the drop-box or send via USPS. We will mail new tags. If you aren’t sure if you need a new rabies certificate you can call the town clerk.
- TAX PAYMENTS: At this point, tax payments are delinquent. Please call for the new amount owed before mailing in your payment. You can also leave your payment in the drop-box to the right of the door.
- TAX BILL COPIES: If you need a copy of your tax bill, please call or email us! We can email and fax copies to you or your tax preparer or mail them to you.
- LAND RECORDS RESEARCH: Our vault is available for research BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. The decision to come to our offices will be at your discretion. We WILL NOT conduct research for anyone regardless of the current situation as we do not carry Title Insurance and could be held liable should incorrect documentation be mistakenly sent. If you have deed references (book/page required) you may request documents to be emailed to you with an invoice attached.
- ROAD CREW: Road crew operations will be limited to emergency services only.
- Stay Healthy!
Town Clerk/Treasurer/Delinquent Tax Collector – 802-728-9787 x3
Administrative Assistant – 802-728-9787 x6
Listers – 802-728-9787 x5
Road Foreman – 802-728-9787 x4
For more information:
- Center for Disease Control cdc.gov
- COVID-19 resources and information in Vermont: Dial 2-1-1