Braintree Planning Commission Meeting of 10 July 2017
Attending: Bob Moyer, Jenn Phipps, Nathan Cleveland, Joan Richmond-Hall
Guests: Holly Jarvis
Convened: 7:10 pm
Minutes of the last meeting were approved.
Our planned guest from TRORC was not able to attend. We will try to meet with her on the 24th of August at 7 pm in the Town Offices to discuss the MPG.
- MPG application is due 2 October.
- We need to let the select board know that we are planning to apply; select board meeting on the September 5th .
- We need to let the select board know that, beginning in 2019, MPGs will require towns to pony up a 10% match for grants of up to $10,000 and 20% for larger grants. The select board may want to budget funds in a reserve fund or line item. It would mostly carry over.
Town plan revisions
Next available PC meeting for a hearing to approval of the revised town plan is 12 October. Holly will warn that meeting as a public hearing.
- We may revise this revised town plan if there is more input or reaction from citizens.
24th August: Tory from TRORC about floodplain revisions
5th September: Approval of new MPG at select board meeting
14th September: PC meeting to cover anything
12th October: Hearing for revised town plan
- Forwarded to next open select board meeting; or
- Back to work at the November PC meeting.
Adjourned at 8:15 pm
Next meeting: 24th August at 7 pm at the town offices
/s/ Joan Richmond-Hall