Braintree Selectboard Meeting
November 19, 2019
Daniel Burson, Selectboard Member
Jessie Brassard, Treasurer
Megan O’Toole, Selectboard Chair
Jeff Masterson, Road Commissioner
Charles McMeekin, Selectboard Member
Holly Jarvis, Admin. Assistant
Keegan Haupt, Selectboard Member
Ms. O’Toole called the meeting to order 5:55 pm.
The Board reviewed the agenda. No changes were made.
On motion of Ms. O’Toole, seconded by Mr. McMeekin, the Board unanimously approved the minutes of November 5, 2019.
Citizen’s comments – none.
- Kolbey Haupt about Tannenburg Bridge – tabled.
- Mr. Masterson provided the Highway Report. The Thayer Brook Road culvert project was briefly discussed.
- Ms. Brassard provided the Treasurer’s Report. The audit is done. It went well. The Board reviewed the financials. They are looking good overall. Next year’s’ budgeting process was also discussed briefly.
- Tractor sales options tabled.
- On motion of O’Toole, seconded by Mr. Burson, the Board unanimously approved recommending, to the State Health Department, Lindsay Haupt for reappointment as Braintree’s Health Officer.
- On motion of Ms. O’Toole, seconded by Mr. Burson, the Board unanimously approved the payment orders.
- On motion of Ms. O’Toole, seconded by Mr. Burson, the Board unanimously went into Executive Session for personnel matters under 1 V.S.A. § 313(a)(1)(B). On coming out of executive session, no decisions were made.
On motion of Ms. O’Toole, seconded by Mr. Burson, the Board unanimously adjourned the meeting at 7:00pm.